Submit On-line for IDP Peer Review Certification
NOTICE-- Peer review submissions in the Online Review System will be accepted through December 31, 2014 (pre-requisites apply for seasonal and non-permanent interpreters).
Use the Online Review System (ORS) to submit products for peer review. In this system, you will create your own account to register your submissions and track the progress and results of your reviews. This system is open to all permanent, term and SCEP employees of the National Park Service. Seasonal NPS employees may submit for peer review when they achieve an advanced certificate through the online distance learning program. Visit the "Certificates" tab above for more information on who may participate in peer review.
Getting Started in the ORS
It's easy, quick (about 5 minutes) and secure, and will allow you to receive your review results more quickly. Here's all you need to do:
- Go to the following website, available from any computer: http://ors.eppley.org/
- Follow the instructions to create and activate your account
- Then open your account, go to the "My Submissions" tab and follow the instructions to "Register New Submission"
- Select the competency and read/follow all of the submission guidelines
IMPORTANT: Each competency has its own submission guidelines -- please make sure to read the full requirements -- found under the competency tabs on this website -- before attempting to register your submission over on the ORS website.
- If your submission is an electronic file, please upload the file from your computer to the ORS as prompted during the submission registration process -- you can only upload one file so make sure to combine your materials into a single WORD or PDF file. If your submission lease reduce the file size as much as possible before uploading (ask your park tech folks how to do this if you don't know how).
- If your submission is a DVD (for all competencies requiring a video) or a hard copy of a printed product (that you don't have available as an electronic file), you will still register your submission on-line, and follow the on-line instructions for mailing your product to Mather after you create the registration.
- Do not upload the product submission form that you may have used in the past -- the online registration system replaces the need for this form.
- Register only once for your submission (do not create multiple submissions in order to upload different pieces of your submission -- they must be combined into a single file if you are using the electronic upload feature).
If you should encounter any problems creating your account or registering your submission, or have any questions about the new system or the IDP Peer Review Program, please contact email@example.com
Once you have created your ORS account, you will use it whenever you submit a new competency for peer review. And, if you have prior peer review certifications, we will transfer those records to your ORS account, at your request, so you can see your peer review record at a glance.